According to the Hartford Institute of Religion Research, less than 20% of people in America today are actually in church each week, and yet almost 100% of these same people, are online.
At Studio we’re motivated by this simple question: “If so many people are not attending any local church, then how do we as the Church introduce them to God’s amazing grace and love found in Jesus?” How do we as the Church, stay true to our mission to “Go into all the world” and reach these people that God so loves?
Studio is going where no church has gone before!
Studio’s online & local outreach church service events will go where no church has gone before! Built from the ground up, Studio will use today’s Internet and digital technologies to create church service events designed for today’s connected world.
Creating a front door to the community
Studio’s outreach Community-Wide Outreach Church Service event and our online church services designed just for the Internet will serve as a front door where new people who attend no church on Sunday, can be introduced to God’s amazing grace and love found in Jesus.
America’s 1st crowd-sourced church service event
Studio is leveraging the power of Internet and digital technologies to bring together a team of creative people from around the world to create like no other church services. Each Studio service (online and local) will be unique, unpredictable, and filled with the same creative elements that people are used to seeing every day.
Testimonies, drama, humor, video, and lots more…
America’s Got Talent – And So Does The Church!
God’s church is filled with the most talented people on earth. That’s why we’re creating a place where talented Christians can help reach others with God’s amazing grace and love. Studio’s online and local Church Services Like No Other were born out of a vision where many people from a variety of backgrounds, interests, and talents could come together to do something innovative that’s relevant to today’s culture. Each Studio event will be unique, unpredictable, and filled with creative elements that help the audience stay interested and tuned into the message.
Moving the greatest message on earth from the head – to the heart!
At Studio we understand that in our communication saturated world, it’s often not what we say, but how we say it. That’s why we’ll be very strategic in the type of content that we use. Every Studio online and local service event will be calculated and designed to help move the most important message on earth (God’s Word) from the head – to the heart! Our passion is to communicate God’s Word in a way that people who are not familiar with church can relate to, understand, and respond to.
Testimonies, drama, humor, video, and lots more…
Different – By Design
Our vision and passion is to provide new fresh original content that’s like no other and relevant to everyday life. We believe that the right content – delivered in the right way – opens eyes and hearts to God’s amazing grace and love found in Jesus!
“Inner-tainment… with a purpose”
- A Like No Other Outreach Church Service Event – Studio’s like no other outreach church service events will go where no church service has gone before! More creativity means more people can be involved and reached!
- Crowd-sourced Content From All Over the World Studio will create local & online church service events that include content that is produced by a variety of people from all over the world.
- A Bridge to the Community & the World – Studio’s events are designed to create a bridge to the community and will serve as a front door to introducing new people to Jesus.
- Video, Video, Did We Say Video! – Studio will include lots of video in its events that inspire, challenge, and help people get to know God better.
- Drama – Studio’s original dramas will be written to reflect real life, helping people see their need for a Savior.
- Testimonies from Our Community & Around the World – We believe that testimonies are one of the most underutilized forms of evangelism in the Church today. Studio will scout out testimonies locally and globally to use in our services.
- Unpredictability – When something is predictable, it’s easy to ignore! At Studio, our services will be impossible to predict helping people stay tuned-in to the message.
- Music Throughout – Music is one of the most powerful communication forms in our culture today. That’s why we’ll include music not just at the beginning and end of our events, but throughout the service.
- Images & Photos – All Through the Service! – Still images are very powerful and can help move the human heart to action.
- Current Events – People relate to that which is familiar, and so Studio will include familiar current events to stay fresh & relevant.
- Inner-tainment – With A Purpose! Some of the most powerful messages on earth are packaged in entertainment and it has become one of the world’s most powerful communication tools. We’ll use entertainment as a presentation tool that helps present God’s Word in a way that people can relate to and respond to.
LET’S CHANGE THE WORLD.
We produced this video to show one of the types of content that we’ll use in our local and online services. (*Please note: This video is not shot in HD, and is shot in reality TV style). At Studio we will use multimedia to portray what we call scenes from real life, designed to help people relate to the message. This Studio video features a couple who had just recently almost divorced, and because of that we were able to capture their real & authentic emotion to this real-life event. This type of dramatic video will help us apply God’s truths so that people who do not yet know Christ, will be able to see their need for a Savior and take their next steps with him.
About Barry Whitlow
Pastor-Producer, Studio Church
Take one pastor, blend in his experience as a former movie stuntman, restaurant owner, and NASCAR pit crew member – mix in a dream of creating a unique online church that uses today’s technology to encourage Christians and introduce new people to God’s amazing grace & love found in Jesus, and voilà! – you get Studio Church!
Barry has served churches as a pastor, video producer, and a church growth consultant that has helped churches use technology, multimedia, and the Internet to accomplish their mission.
“Our world has dramatically changed and Studio Church is not resisting that change but embracing it in order to encourage Christians in their faith and reach new people with God’s amazing grace and love! I’m passionate about communicating God’s love in ways that our culture can relate to and understand.”
To get to know Barry and Studio Church better, check out the social links listed below:
Do you Studio?
Studio is leveraging the power of the Internet and digital technologies to bring together a team of talented people from around the world to create like no other local & online outreach church service events.